With over twenty years of experience between the Registry of Motor Vehicles and the Courtroom, the team at Gilman Law, P.C., is prepared to fight for you, your livelihood and your license.
The question is simple-do you want to hire a lawyer who dabbles in DUI and License Suspension Representation or do you want to hire the firm that focuses on defending you in court and getting you back on the road?
Massachusetts OUI/DUI and License Suspension Attorneys Are Available 24/7 at 978-612-6447
OUI/DUI Defense And License Suspension Case Results
Lowell District Court License Suspended for OUI Dismissed
Third Offense OUI Hardship Granted
Interlock Device Not Required
Why Choose Gilman Law, P.C.
We Help You Get Back on the Road through the OUI and License Suspension from Beginning to End.
If you are charged in Massachusetts with OUI/DUI or face a License Suspension, you need to make big, and critical decisions in a hurry. At Gilman Law, PC, attorney Matthew Gilman and Julie Gaudreau dedicate the practice specifically to license suspensions and OUI-related offenses. Those are our sole focus areas. The firm has helped over a thousand clients just like you to minimize negative consequences and retain their driving privileges.
Attorney Gilman and his team are here to help you take control and to make the best decisions for you to move forward on day one.
Going to Battle for Your Legal Rights and Ability to Drive!
At Gilman Law, P.C., we represent clients in every District Court across the Commonwealth and before the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles and Board of Appeal of the Division of Insurance. Our practice is dedicated to representing individuals across Massachusetts in license suspension and OUI/DUI-related cases, as well as those who live out of state but cannot get a license in their home state because they are suspended in Massachusetts.
As a former hearings officer for the Registry of Motor Vehicles, Attorney Gilman is a straightforward and aggressive advocate for his clients. The firm works hard to minimize the negative consequences of drunk driving charges and license suspensions and to help you obtain the best possible legal outcome.
Matthew offers every client:
- Experience with the Registry of Motor Vehicles. As a former license suspension hearings officer, attorney Matthew Gilman offers his clients a unique perspective. He has heard over 17,000 cases from the other side, and his knowledge of the personnel and the system at the RMV allows him to offer practical guidance that can be used to help you resolve your case successfully.
- Straightforward advice. Too many attorneys make promises they cannot keep. Attorney Matthew Gilman and his team are not one of them. They tell every client exactly what needs to be done to achieve the most favorable outcome—whether it's what you want to hear or not. There are fewer surprises and more confidence knowing what to expect.
- No hidden fees. Gilman Law, PC, charges a flat fee for all services, discussed and paid at the beginning of your case. When your case is resolved, you won't receive a bill with extra charges.
- Direct attorney/client relationship. Clients of Gilman Law, PC, work directly with our team. Your case is not sent to other law firms. When you have questions or need an update, you won't have to work your way through a legal team . Speak to Matthew and get the answers you need promptly. Gilman Law is not a 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. law firm. If you need us, you can reach us at 978-592-1836 at any time to get updates or answers to your questions, 24/7.
Attorneys Matthew Gilman and Julie Guadreau
DUI Defense and License Suspension attorneys Matthew Gilman and Julie Gaudreau help people charged with DUI and are dealing with license suspensions across Massachusetts. We help you get out of court and get back on the road.
On February 1, 2021 the Massachusetts Trial Court announced that 27,000 individuals who were convicted of or pled to an OUI/DUI between 2011 and April, 2019 may be eligible to have their cases reopened. If you were arrested during that time period and took the breathalyzer test contact us today for a full and free case review and discussion about your option.
Massachusetts Registry Officials continue to enter tens of thousands of out-of-state offenses to driving records. If you were found responsible or convicted of an offense in another state, your license and right to operate is in jeopardy. You may be eligible for immediate relief.
Contact Us for an immediate record review. Your suspension may be invalid and we can get your license reinstated.
Consult an OUI and License Suspension Lawyer in Massachusetts
An OUI conviction just like a license suspension can significantly impact your future. Without a license your ability to work is impacted, getting an education or assisting your family.
Do not try to fight the Registry and the Courts alone. Regardless is you are facing a first offense OUI or have a suspension for motor vehicle homicide, it is critical to retain a Massachusetts OUI and License Suspension attorney. Attorney Gilman limits his practice to defending those accused of drunk driving and representing those with motor vehicle license suspensions.
Attorney Matthew Gilman understands the difficulty these cases and suspensions bring for his clients. The team regularly travels to meet with clients all over Massachusetts. Contact Gilman Law, P.C. to speak directly with Attorney Gilman and his team and schedule a free consultation today.
- I just reinstated my license, why did I get a new Suspension Notice?
- What are and how to calculate reinstatement fees at the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles?
- What are surchargeable offenses in Massachusetts?